Oh, Karl... it was quite the hoe-down at Chanel. While other designers were sending classic, refined, tailored pieces down the Spring/Summer 2010 runways, Karl Lagerfeld created a collection filled with country-like pieces. Classic Chanel suits were updated with new fabrics and thigh-high split skirts. The models walked the runway, completely covered in hay, in poppy prints, red suits, embroidered skirts, and transparent tops. Here are my top 7 looks:
1. A white dress with ruffled details paired with a basket weave Chanel bag.
2. An white layered dress paired with a black-lace coat.
3. A black and white layered dress, with ribbon detail, paired with Chanel clogs.
4. A black, floral, lace top paired with a white matching skirt, with black tulle underneath.
5. A black and white crochet-knit dress with pockets.
6. A light multi-colored floral printed dress with ruffle detailing at the shoulder.
7. A beige mini-dress with floral detailing at the waist and hem, covered in white tulle.
LOVES LILY ALLEN.
Details and of course, BAGS!