Stella McCartney's Spring/Summer 2010 collection was full of easy going, relaxed, and chic clothing. It was a perfect collection for someone who wants to look stylish, without trying too hard. The show started off with soft, white satin pieces, then went into camel and brown pieces, and ended with a blast of color. There were exaggerated ruffles on necklines, flowy pants and maxi-dresses, button-down denim skirts, and tailored suits. Here are my top 5 looks:
1. A white satin jacket with a ruffled opening and matching pants. A classic silhouette with an updated twist.
2. A lace top paired with a white blazer and camel pants. A sexy twist on a two piece suit.
3. A blue top with a ruffled collar and hem paired with brown bathing suit bottoms. The top is a beautiful stand out piece and the bottoms really let the top stand out.
4. An bright yellow top with exaggerated ruffles paired with a yellow and brown leopard print skirt.
5. The final look, a red, floral printed, pleated, one shoulder dress with ruffle detailing.